Introducing Our Advanced Dental Technology
At Great Lakes Dental, we are proud to offer our patients the highest quality of dentalcare using the most advanced technology available. Our commitment to providing the latest and greatest in dental technology allows us to provide fast, effective and comfortable treatments for the whole family. We understand that good dental care is essential for a healthy life, and we strive to ensure our patients receive the best possible care. With our advanced technology, we are able to make your visit to our office as comfortable and efficient as possible.
Dental Technology Being Utilized
We will get right into it! Read a bit about the following types of dental technology we use at our office below.
1. Formlab 3D Printer: Leading-edge 3Dprinter that creates diagnostic and orthodontic models of your teeth used to fabricate oral appliances and surgical guides for precision implant placement.
2. Kodak Digital Radiography: Digital radiography creates safer X-ray results instantly so we can identify and show you results on our flat screen monitors right away.
3. Intraoral Camera: Digital photographs allow doctors and patients to see clear pictures of decay, tartar, cavities, etc. inside the mouth.
4. Cone Beam Scanner: CT scans have revolutionized implant dentistry and allow for more precise and accurate planning and provision of dental implants.
5. Fotona Lightwalker® Laser: As a multi-function laser, this powerful tool can be used for many treatments including completely cleaning and disinfecting complex root canal systems, reducing sleep apnea and snoring, repairing a gummy smile, treating periodontal issues, facial esthetics and more.
6. Surgically Clean Air: HEP-RX system that destroys 99.998% of bacteria, viruses and pollution creating surgical-grade clean air in our operatories.
7. Pearl AI: Pearl Artificial Intelligence(AI) scans an x-ray and utilizes artificial intelligence to match your images with millions of other similar images to deliver a highly precise diagnosis. This futuristic early detection diagnostic tool saves smiles by detecting what traditional methods may miss.
8. Platelet Rich Fibrin Therapy: Experience a natural healing boost after implant surgery with the advanced technology of Leukocyte Platelet Rich Fibrin therapy (L-PRF™). Painless and 100% natural, we use a small sample of your blood to place concentrated platelets on your surgery site to speed the healing process.
9. Millennium LANAP: Laser-assisted new attachment procedure (the LANAP protocol) is a surgical therapy designed for the treatment of periodontitis through regeneration rather than resection.
10. Drufomat Machine: We use a Drufomat machine in the office to create custom mouth guards for sports, bleaching trays, night guards and orthodontic treatments.
11. Gemini Laser: This powerful dual-wavelength, soft tissue diode laser delivers precision treatment with greater patient comfort and more predictable healing.
12. CEREC®: Short for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics, CEREC® uses CAD/CAM (computer aided design/computer aided manufacturing) technology to take impressions quickly and generate a precisely fitted crown or bridge.
13. SprintRay 3D printer: Revolutionary 3Dprinter allows us to generate accurate models of your teeth from which we can create clear aligners, mouth guards, splints, occlusal guards and orthotic appliances.
14. VoiceWorks Periodontal Charting: Hands-free charting with VoiceWorks allows your hygienist to automatically record and chart your periodontal exam by simply speaking. That means faster, more effective periodontal exams for you.
Are you interested in this cutting-edge dental technology? Contact our Great Lakes Dental office for an appointment.